My love

My love

sun

sun

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I want to get drunk for the rest of my life

I want to get drunk for the rest of my life
I work hard, but I didn't get pretty good result in the university
The girls I like, the girls who seens perfect to me disappeared
I know I have to work harder and harder
but first I have to fight with my lazyness, which is the final boss on my way to succees
I am really tired of these CAO (things)
I really want to run away from them
but somehow I can't
my parents still have great expectation on me but that's not the most improtant
the most important is what I want to do what I want to achieve
because of those shit I am still here
I am still in the library as long as I can

2 comments:

Tina said...

Do not be sad!! Everything will be fine!!

Ray said...

I understand. Completely. I found this searching I want to be drunk forever.