My love

My love

sun

sun

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

never end

when I was a stupid kid, I thought this life will never end
the life of fooling around, the life that has 2 pages of homework, the life I can watch TV all day
but it ended many years ago, so fast that I can't realize

when I was a junior high student, I've never thought about my future
still fooling around with my friends I thought this life will never end, the life that I can ignore my teachers
then I met my first girlfriend, Hilary.......
the day with her is perfect
she always said that we are perfect for each other, and we will be together forever
what a innocent girl she is that's what I thought
but I hope the life with her will never end, I really do......
it ended, as a lot of my friends know, she went to Toronto, Canada.......
the perfect life ended
I have to face the high school entrance exam
high school entrance exam came, it cames faster than I thought
and I screwed up...........

as the result, I went to Taichung, for the goal, study abroad........
I thought this life will never end, the crazy life in the drom the crazy life of study English the crazy life of finding p*rn = =
but my high school life ended
fortunately, I passed TOEFL
now I'm in Calgry, Canada
the life I've never dream about
I am really study in Canada
I can't even believe it

maybe I am the most innocent, and stupid person
how can a good life never end?

No comments: